Join us for Sky4.0 project final webinar: SOFT SKILLS for Industry 4.0 in Aviation – implementing CHANGE on the 1st of July 2021 at 11:00 CET (Poland, Spain), 10:00 Portugal, and 12:00 Turkey. For 3 years, the Sky4.0 Erasmus+ project has aimed to help aeronautical meeting the challenges of Industry 4.0 by improving the soft skills of their human resources. Now we would like to share the project results with you and your company or school!
The project partners and guests will be presenting and discussing our three main outputs:
1) INDUSTRY 4.0 Soft Skills Text & Work Book:
- Training Curricula for trainers and teachers
- Information & Training Packages for current aviation industry workers
2) INDUSTRY 4.0 Soft Skills Students Text & Work Book
- Sky 4.0 Lessons and Moodle interactive courses for future aviation industry workers
3) INDUSTRY 4.0 SOFT SKILLS WHITE PAPER with guidelines for the aeronautical companies and schools
Join trainers, HR managers, aviation companies representatives, current and future aviation industry workers and learn first-hand, how these skills will support you and your professional path in aviation. Let’s learn the basic steps to get ready for Industry 4.0 by improving: Critical Thinking, Cognitive Flexibility, Intellectual Curiosity, Change Adaptability, Analytical Thinking, and Initiative.
Please register for our event when Sky 4.0 Team will be hosting you online from Poland! The registration is open until the 29th of June.
REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/78c9Uy6y3ydKbnDJ7